3. How to edit your account settings on Twitter
Your account settings in Twitter include your username, e-mail address and much more.
1) Make sure you are logged in. Click here to access menu.
2) Click on Settings.
3) You can change your username here to any name available.
4) You can also change your email address by editing it here.
5) By selecting this option, you can allow others to find you by your email address.
6) Change your language here.
7) Twitter will detect your time zone automatically, but you can set your time zone manually here.
Scroll down a bit to see more options.
8) You can add a location to your tweets by selecting this option.
9) You can delete all location information by clicking on this button.
10) You can also configure if your media is sensitive content and if it should be displayed as such.
Want to display your tweets to only selected people? Select this option and your tweets will be displayed to only the people whom you approve. Note that tweets you posted previously may still be publicly visible in some places.
Tailored suggestions make building a great timeline, filled with Tweets, links, media, and conversations from the people you’re interested in, easier and faster.
11) You can choose if you want a secure connection when you use Twitter where possible. Checking this is highly recommended.
12) It’s also highly recommended that you check this option.
13) Click on save changes.
14) Twitter will ask you to re-enter your password to save the changes to your account.
15) Enter your password and click on save changes.
Your changes have been saved!
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to edit your account settings on Twitter.