1. How to create an account on Twitter
Twitter is a social networking and microblogging site that allows users to send and receive text based posts known as tweets. Before you can use Twitter, you first must sign up, so let’s see how to create an account.
1) Start by navigating to www.twitter.com in your web browser.
2) Enter your full name.
3) Type your email address.
4) Type your password.
5) Click on sign up for twitter.
6) Verify that your information is correct.
7) You can choose your own username to use if it’s available. You can use the suggestion and always change it later.
8) Click on create my account to finish the signup.
You will get this intro page. It will show you what Twitter is and how it works.
Twitter will also suggest to you a few accounts you might want to follow.
This page will show you how tweets from people you follow will appear.
9) You can always skip this by clicking skip this step.
Twitter will suggest to you some more categorized accounts of well-known people and companies.
10) Click on skip this step.
You can search contacts from your email accounts if they have a Twitter account. If they do, you can follow them.
11) Click on skip this step.
Twitter will ask you to upload a profile picture and enter a short bio up to 160 chars.
12) Click on skip this step.
Finally, your account has been fully set up. You can continue using your account.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to create an account on Twitter.